Who this firm assists
Anderson Legal has a focus on resolving workplace problems. It provides advice and legal services to:
- small business operators
- executives in medium to large enterprises
- employees in medium to large enterprises
- public service employees
The potential impact of workplace issues on reputations, relationships, and livelihoods makes it critical to have a lawyer who is equal to the task. If you need a workplace lawyer, there are many reasons why Anderson Legal should be your preferred choice:
- Andrew Anderson, Legal Director, is an experienced lawyer who has been independently described by the Courier Mail as “one of the best legal minds” and a “leading corporate and white-collar crime lawyer” (16 December 2021).
- Having successfully represented litigants in the High Court of Australia, Royal Commissions, Fair Work Commission, and multiple other courts and tribunals, Andrew Anderson has a demonstrated record of success in complex and difficult cases.
- Prior to operating a law firm, Andrew Anderson worked as a Principal Crown Prosecutor in Queensland and barrister in practice at 8 Petrie Terrace Chambers. His depth of courtroom experience ranges from straightforward claims right through to complex trials and appeals.
- Anderson Legal is a law firm that is dedicated to the best ideals of the legal profession. Seeking to exceed client expectations and working for just outcomes is an everyday pursuit.
Read below how this firm can assist you, what it costs to get advice, and when to contact this firm.
How this firm can assist
With respect to employment law issues, this firm assists its clients to navigate all kinds of issues, including:
- advising businesses, executives and employees on their rights, responsibilities, and options
- assisting with investigations related to workplace allegations and complaints
- negotiating resolutions in settlement of workplace disputes
- outlining the different actions or claims that arise from workplace issues, such as:
- anti-bullying law issues
- unfair dismissal claims
- general protections claims
- discrimination claims
- work health and safety complaints
- representing clients litigating workplace disputes in courts and tribunals
Note: Anderson Legal does not provide advice or representation for compensation claims under personal injury or workers’ compensation laws.
What it costs to get advice
Fixed price initial consultation
A fixed-price initial consultation is $495 incl. GST for up to one hour, which may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
If you are dealing with a workplace issue and seek to get informed about your legal rights, responsibilities, and options, book an appointment for an initial consultation with Anderson Legal. It is designed to deliver clear and timely advice that allows you to understand the relevant legal issues and make informed choices about the action that may be taken.
The time is devoted to ensuring an understanding of the particular issues to allow advice to be given based on the information you provide.
An initial consultation with Anderson Legal is obligation-free, meaning there is no expectation or commitment to further legal work or costs. If you want to engage this firm to provide you with further advice or legal representation, estimates of costs will be provided as far as possible.
Initial consultations are by appointment only, with in-person, video, and phone options possible.
Representation for workplace issues
Anderson Legal is transparent about how it charges legal fees.
This firm generally charges on a capped-fee, fixed-fee, or time-costed basis. How you are charged is something that may be negotiated and your preferences are taken into consideration.
Please note that Anderson Legal does not undertake legal work on a ‘no-win, no-fee’ basis.
In representing businesses, executives, and employees with workplace issues, Anderson Legal puts in place a formal costs agreement with all clients. This includes a disclosure statement outlining important rights, as well as quotes or estimates for applicable legal fees.
Legal rights or options with respect to workplace issues can have strict timeframes, so it is prudent to seek legal advice as soon as possible for workplace concerns.
Workplace disputes can involve many legal complexities, which can have profound consequences for reputations, relationships, and livelihoods. It is the reason why it can be critical for business operators, executives and, employees to get urgent legal advice when dealing with such issues.
If you want legal advice, you should call Anderson Legal to set up an appointment for a fixed-price initial consultation: